This is a “How to” guide to help you set up a new CREA DDF® Data Feed for your new website. This is a requirement for your site to automatically pull listings from CREA. If you require assistance with this task contact us, we will be happy to help you set up your CREA DDF® Data Feed by phone or remote control.
Setup Time: 5-10 minutes
- Visit http://tools.realtorlink.ca/Distribution/ and sign in to your appropriate board. If you do not have a login, you must contact your local Real Estate Board for support.
- Once signed in, click on the Create/Edit Data Feeds link.
- On the “Data Feeds” Page, click on the “Add a Data Feed” button to go to the DDF® Data Feed Wizard.
- STEP #1 Choose the type of CREA DDF® Data Feed you wish to create:
NOTE: If you select either My Listings or One or More Offices above, you can skip to STEP #6 below.
- STEP #2 & 3: Complete the screens as shown below
- STEP 4: Enter your website.
- STEP #5: Time for filters. Select the “I want to use filters to limit the listings provided by the Data Feed” radio button and set the appropriate filters to customize the listings you want to appear on your site. Most REALTORS® choose their board as their only filter – but you can apply a filter that meets your specific needs. It can always be easily changed later.
- STEP #6: Save your feed. To save your feed, click on the blue button located bottom centre titled – ‘Click to review your datafeed before saving it.‘
- You will now be taken back to the your DDF dashboard. You will see your feed you created on this page.
- STEP #7: The Last step! CREA’s email system often fails to send the credentials we need for your website. To ensure we receive them, please click on the blue ‘edit’ button next to the feed you just created.
- You will see the following:Using your mouse, highlight and copy the Username and Password credentials. When the text is highlighted, right-click your mouse and choose copy to copy the credentials. Send an email to [email protected] and paste these credentials by right clicking in the body of your email and choosing paste. Please include your domain in the email.
That’s it! Once we have recieved your CREA DDF credentials we can setup your website to automatically import your listings every 24 hours.