Important: You must have purchased a license for Manual Listings before you can use this feature.
- Log into your website by clicking on the ‘Admin’ link located in the bottom footer of your website.
- If you cannot remember your password, you can request a reset from the login screen.
- On the left sidebar, click on Listings – New Listing
- Important Understanding: All fields marked with a red asterix are mandatory.
- Type in the full address, including postal code, of the property you want to add at the very top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Listings Details box.
- Enable the checkbox next to your name.
- Complete the address section. The Longitude/Latidude co-ordinates are necessary to display the Google street map. You can use, and bookmark this link: https://www.latlong.net/ to obtain these numbers.
- Assign a Transaction , Property Type and Building Type using the pull-downs.
- All other fields are optional, however, the more information you provide, the better the listing.
- You can add photos to the listing at the very bottom of the page by clicking on the +Add Photo button.
- To save this listing, scroll to the very top and click on the ‘Publish’ button.
- Your manual listing has been added. Remember to delete it when it sells or mark it as sold as they system cannot update manual listings automatically.
- If you’d like for us to showcase your ‘manual’ listings on a seperate page, just send us a request – we’d be happy to assist.