Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AgentPlug.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AgentPlug.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AgentPlug.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on AgentPlug.com’s web site are provided “as is”. AgentPlug.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AgentPlug.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Disruption in Service
Although we endeavor to ensure that our cloud servers and your website(s) are accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, there may be service interruptions, foreseen and unforeseen, that may cause a disruption in service. For known outages that will cause a service interruption for more than four (4) hours, we will notify our clients by email with two (2) days notice. For unforeseen service interruptions, we will strive to correct the outage as soon as it becomes apparent. If a service interruption lasts for more than 24 hours, you are entitled to a pro-rated refund of your monthly subscription fee. Contact our office to request a refund.
In the event that AgentPlug ceases operations, a refund, full or partial, may apply. See Refunds below.
In no event shall AgentPlug.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AgentPlug.com’s Internet site, even if AgentPlug.com or a AgentPlug.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on AgentPlug.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AgentPlug.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AgentPlug.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AgentPlug.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AgentPlug.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AgentPlug.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to AgentPlug.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
To receive a refund of your initial deposit and 1st months maintenance fee, we must receive a request, by phone or by email, to our office within two (2) weeks of purchase. You can cancel your subscription and related monthly subscription fees at any time without a cancellation penalty, however, there will be no refunds, full or pro-rated, for the time remaining on your monthly subscription. Your website will remain active for as long as your subscription fees are paid. Refer to this document on how to cancel you subscription.
Should AgentPlug.com cease operations, clients are entitled to the following compensation/refund:
- Subscription is more than 6 months old: No desposit refund. Monthly subscription will be refunded on a pro-rated daily basis upon request.
- Subscription is less than 6 months old: A $30 CAD per month of un-used months deposit refund will be provided upon request. Example: If your AgentPlug.com subscription is two months old when we cease operations, you will be entitled to a (6-2) x $30 = $120 refund.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with your website.